Ceroc Membership Benefits
Learn to dance and improve your lifestyle. Keep fit, meet new people, grow your confidence and have fun!
So why is Ceroc so great?
- Every night we welcome complete Beginners so you'll never be alone, and every class is suited to a range of different experience levels.
- It's social and easy to pick up, so the learning is FUN!
- There is no need to bring a partner, so you get to meet, interact and socialise with everyone else in the room.
- Our syllabus is designed so that missing a week will not set you back, so those with busy lifestyles or other commitments can learn and not feel left behind.
- We are affiliated members of the IDJTA (International DanceSport Judges and Trainers Association) who oversee the quality of our classes and manage the high standard of our teacher training, so you are guaranteed the best dance nights on offer.
Ceroc is all Heart!
Forget tutus and spandex, Ceroc can get you fit, develop your dance ability and be great fun.
The British Heart Foundation agrees that a dance like Ceroc is a great way to stay in shape and can also help your heart. The aerobic effects of dance is great for overall fitness whilst the gentle impact of the turns and steps can actually help to protect against bone diseases, such as osteoporosis. Dancing energetically can also help to make you FEEL great too. Both exercise and music are mood enhancers, stress relievers and help promote a healthy and vibrant mind.