ANOTHER LOCKDOWN! LET'S DANCE TOGETHER AGAIN ONLINE AT CEROC MIST 2!
After the huge success of the first MIST, we again bring you an amazing opportunity to enjoy a weekend of stunning classes, activities and stand-out music!
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS & ACCESS LINKS
These will be emailed to everyone on the morning of Thursday 18th February 2021
See below if you want to sign up for Sack the DJ, Poetry Cafe or Open Mic!
What is Mist?
This innovative LIVE and ONLINE weekender is a truly unique experience, bursting with workshops for all levels of dancer, partnered and solo, activities for those that want something a little different and your favourite teachers and DJs from all corners of the world!
- Classes will range from Beginner to Advanced level.
- Expect a wealth of your favourite technique, style and moves based lessons.
- Be adventurous a try specialist dance forms such as Rock n Roll and Bachata.
- Get your solo on with a bit of line dancing, musical theatre and Burlesque.
- Bust your quarantine gut with a room dedicated to fitness and sport.
- Join in with activities such as bake-a-longs, cocktail making, fun quizzes, hypnosis.
- Throw some shapes, or simply sit back and enjoy the sounds of Ceroc classics, SILC, Blues, Swing, Tango, Rock Country, Motown, DISCO, S’Funk, Camp Attack, Kizomba and Mojo DJ sets.
- Visit the Queen Vic and share a drink, do a sack the DJ set, join in the quiz and wave at friends you haven’t seen for a long time.
NEW CLASSES AND QUALITY MUSIC
In addition, enjoy the same packed schedule as the first MIST, with new and varied classes and top notch music.
- BARGAIN - From just £20 per household for a weekend pass.
- CLASSES - Huge choice of workshops running in many different virtual rooms.
- SOLO REVELLER - Embrace the lockdown with x rooms dedicated to solo dance styles and fitness for those living on their own.
- ACTIVITIES - Don’t fancy dancing? Join in with our extra curricular activities!
- MUSIC - Mainroom, SILC and specialist sets to suit all music tastes.
- LIVE & ONLINE - All classes and DJ sets are run LIVE on Zoom, nothing is pre-recorded!
Book soon and take advantage of our early bird deal:
- Saturday Day Ticket - £15
- Sunday Day Ticket - £15
- Weekend Early Bird £20 (up until midnight 31 Jan 2021)
- Weekend Late Bird £25 (from 01 Feb until 08 Feb midnight )
- Weekend Dodo Bird £30 (from 09 Feb until bookings close)
Your purchase will allow admission to any of our classes or DJ sets, so feel free to dip in and out at your leisure!
The booking system is now open. Enter your details carefully. You will automatically receive a receipt/confirmation of payment with the actual event joining instructions and access links sent a few days before the event.
If you book during the event then check email firstname.lastname@example.org after paying
Some of our optional activities require equipment and preparation:
- FRIDAY 20:30 – Friday Night Cocktail Making with Barry Watson
- SATURDAY 10:00 – Laddering/Customising Clothes with Veronika Oliver
- SATURDAY 12:30 – DIY Upcycle with Jon Gammon
- SATURDAY 13:45 – Vegan Baking with Karen Toko
- SATURDAY 16:15 – Burlesque with Veronika Oliver
- SATURDAY 17:30 – Relaxation Meditation with Helen Boshier
- SUNDAY 11:15 – Mindful Movement with Lynn Freeston
- SUNDAY 13:45 – Hoop with Veronika Oliver
- SUNDAY 16:15 – Feeling Hungary with Veronika Oliver
If you would like have your moment of fame at MIST - please message email@example.com to book your slot for Sack the DJ, Poetry Cafe or Open Mic!
The complete action packed schedule, brimming with teacher and DJ talent is now available!
Latest version of schedule uploaded 17 February 2021
If we make any changes to the schedule (e.g. add more information or if any timings change) then we will upload a new file to this page. To help your friends find the latest version please always send them to www.ceroc.com/mist
Click here to enter the BOOKING system