TEMPORARY FORMAT (VERSION 3) FROM TUESDAY 27 JULY 2021
1) England is entering Step 4 but the venue we hire isn't yet ready to change their pre-Step 4 COVID terms and conditions of hire so we are still restricted with the number of people inside the hall.
2) This means we still need to take bookings in advance but we are making some adjustments to what we did during England Step 3.
4) We are taking bookings as Dance Partners but you may now changed partners during the session. This is very optional.
5) For this pre-booked format we are not checking any NHS COVID Passes but this will be needed when we return to the 'just turn up and dance with others format'. We RECOMMEND that everyone is fully vaccinated if that's been offered to you by the NHS and/or ha
6) There will still be a 2 metre gap down the middle of the hall but the gap between dancers in the lines might be closer to 1 metre instead of 2 metres.
Click here to book online now
Bookable partnered dance lessons at Ceroc Croxley Green for the beginning of England's Step 4 period
Event timing and prices
Book online using the link on this page. Arrival instructions are shown when booking.
Enter together between 7.45pm and 7.55pm ready for the start time of 8pm. Not too early, not late.
PRE-BOOKED TIMINGS - 2 HOUR SESSION 8pm to 10pm
1) First lesson with an improvers move, classic move and intermediate move.
2) Practice period with music.
3) Second lesson building on the earlier routine adding style and variations.
4) Freestyle period with music.
These sessions are temporarily not suitable for beginners.
Travel & Parking information
WE ARE USING A DIFFERENT ENTRANCE
The fire exit at the back of the hall is the new entrance and is easily found opposite the entrance to the church itself.
By Car - There is on-street parking on the streets around the venue. Always read the time plates adjacent to where you park. Ensure you are parking outside of controlled hours.
Please don't block driveways or park across any part of dropped kerbs.
Easily accessible from Watford and Rickmansworth, Croxley Green is well located for a weekly venue.
Also less than 10 minutes from Junction 17 of the M25 it's well worth the journey too.
Croxley (Metropolitan Line) - 12 minute walk
Join the mailing list for updates
Subscribe to our email updates with class information and special events in your area and receive exclusive member rewards. We do not pass your details to any third parties