The Monday night format will be as follows
Basics & Beginner moves followed by practice time. Then there will be a mix of classic and intermediate moves again with practice time at the end.
● Places must be pre booked and pre paid
● Track and trace will be in place
● Sanitising stations will be set up
● Details will sent in advance
● Each couple will have their own dedicated dance zone
● There will be 2 meters between each dance zone
● You must bring your own water/soft drinks
● Masks must be worn in all communal areas but are not
required while you are dancing
● Each dancing partnership MUST be made up 2 people
from an existing support bubble.
● Dance bubbles formed in addition to existing support
bubbles are not a thing!
Beginner & Intermediate class in a workshop format - Weatherley Centre 24th May - £10 pp
Event timing and prices
Class starts at 19:45 and finishes at 22:00
Doors open @ 19.35 - 10 mins pre the start time
Advance booking only - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
£10 per person
Travel & Parking information
Free Car park at the venue
Bus Stop - Centre of Biggleswade - 15 min walk
Train Station - 25 min walk
Entry to the Weatherley Centre in Biggleswade is via Orchard Close. It used to be via Eagle Farm Road but the school prefers if users for the Weatherley Centre gain entry via Orchard Close.
Join the mailing list for updates
Subscribe to our email updates with class information and special events in your area and receive exclusive member rewards. We do not pass your details to any third parties