Our covid secure format is now operating every week on Wednesday evenings.
Our class nights new format is now split into six separate 60 minute sessions across two rooms:
7pm till 8pm: Solo Dancer Session
7pm - 8pm: West Coast Swing Intro Session
8:15pm till 9:15pm: Beginner Plus/Intermediate Ceroc Session
8:15pm till 9:15pm: Advanced Ceroc Session
9:30pm till 10:30pm: Intermediate Plus/Advanced Ceroc
9:30pm till 10:30pm: Pure SILC Session
* Fixed Partners Only
* You may book with a member of the same household or from a member of your exclusive support bubble.
* No changing dance partners during the evening.
* Book online in advance only.
* The venue has a one way system. 1 entrance and 1 exit.
* You must wear PPE on entry and exiting the venue You must obey social distancing measures at all times.
Ceroc Essex Covid Secure Class Nights
Marks Tey Parish Hall
Wed 4th November 2020
Event timing and prices
Each 60 minute session is priced at £10 per dance zone or £8 per solo dancer.
* Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
* No refunds are available.
* You cannot sell your ticket to anyone else.
* There is a 15 minute gap in between each session so please leave the venue promptly.
* You must queue outside the venue 2 meters apart.
Travel & Parking information
COVID NEWS - WE'RE SAFE TO OPEN
Just seconds off the main A12 the venue is easy to find, use the address on this page.
Parking is easy to. This venue benefits from a massive car park right outside that is free to use.
Join the mailing list for updates
Subscribe to our email updates with class information and special events in your area and receive exclusive member rewards. We do not pass your details to any third parties