Tuesday 25th August is our first class night back since the Coronavirus lockdown in the UK.
We are back with a new format and new pricing so please read everything below in full.
Our class nights new format is now split into three separate 60 minute sessions - see event timing and prices.
* Fixed Partners Only
* You may book with a member of the same household or from a member of your support bubble.
* No changing dance partners during the evening. You can dance with the person you have booked with only.
* Book online in advance only. No payments will be taken at the venue.
* The venue has a one way system. 1 entrance and 1 exit.
* You are not required to wear PPE but must obey social distancing measures once inside the venue.
* Everyone attending will be temperature checked and those with a high temperature will not be permitted and asked to come back to a later session.
Ceroc Chelmsford first class night is back after lockdown.
Tuesday 25th August
Event timing and prices
7.00pm to 8.00pm: Intermediate Session 1
8:15pm to 9.15pm: Intermediate Session 2
9.30pm to 10.30pm: Intermediate Plus Session
We will be teaching different routines/moves for each session.
Beginners sessions are currently available at Basildon.
Each 60 minute session is priced at £5 per person.
* Each session is strictly limited to 30 people only.
* Please bring along your own drinks.
* Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
* No refunds are available.
* You cannot sell your ticket to anyone else.
* There is a 15 minute gap in between each session so please leave the venue promptly
Travel & Parking information
There is sufficient free parking at the venue.
Join the mailing list for updates
Subscribe to our email updates with class information and special events in your area and receive exclusive member rewards. We do not pass your details to any third parties