Welcome back to dancing with this fixed couple workshop. In this current environment we are having to run things a little differently and for your safety there will be a number of restrictions put in place.
* Fixed Partners Only
* You may book with a member of the same household or from a member of your support bubble.
* No changing dance partners during the evening. You can dance with the person you have booked with only.
* Book online in advance only. No payments will be taken at the venue.
* The venue has a one way system. 1 entrance and 1 exit.
* You are not required to wear PPE but must obey social distancing measures once inside the venue.
Fixed Couple workshop - Intermediate standard - Bath
Event timing and prices
2pm - 5pm
£20 per person
Must be booked as a fixed couple.
This is the first step in coming back to dancing and we hope with all the measures that we have put in place that you will feel safe, relaxed and enjoy dancing again! There will only be a maximum of 18 couples on the dance floor.
The workshop will run from 2-5pm and consist of three, 45 minute classes with a 15 minute break in between.
The standard of the workshop is intermediate and Richard & Zoe will be the teachers.
Travel & Parking information
There is no parking directly at the venue but there is lots of parking in the local streets.
Join the mailing list for updates
Subscribe to our email updates with class information and special events in your area and receive exclusive member rewards. We do not pass your details to any third parties