Held at the Assembly Room, Horndean, this is a prebooked 6 week intensive course for beginners and improvers led by resident teacher Graham Barlow.
Ideal for early beginners and improvers
In a workshop-style environment you will::
- Recap the beginner moves and routines
- Get to grips with fundamental techniques including lead, follow and spins
- Learn how to create Beginner-Move Variations to expand your repertoire
- Learn Top-Tips for looking good on the dance floor and surviving at Freestyle
Each session will include an assisted practica with support from the teachers and crew to help you find your feet in freestyle.
Group sizes will be limited to ensure a bespoke experience
This is a prebooked progressive course only and is sold as a package.
Get dancefloor ready by Christmas!
Event timing and prices
Thursday evenings from 4th November to 9th December
Earlybird prices (book by 1st November)
£130 for Gender Balanced Ticket
Standard Prices (book after 1st November)
£145 for Gender Balanced Ticket
***We will require all attendees to take an LFT test before setting off and on arrival present either a:
1) valid Covid Pass through the NHS app (https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/)
2) NHS Covid pass letter (https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/)
3) an NHS registered lateral flow test (either email or text)
Travel & Parking information
The Course is held in the Assembly Room
The venue is less than a mile from Junction 2 of the A3M. It is also easily accessible from the A3, A27 and M27
Just south of Petersfield and north of Portsmouth.
15 mins from central Portsmouth
20 mins from Chichester
10 mins from Petersfield
There is plenty of free onsite parking
Join the mailing list for updates
Subscribe to our email updates with class information and special events in your area and receive exclusive member rewards. We do not pass your details to any third parties