Thierry & Denise Tango Masterclasses at Ceroc SPLASH 2018
PROGRESSIVE AND STRUCTURED ARGENTINE TANGO FOR BEGINNER IMPROVERS UP TO ADVANCED ... ONLY AT CEROC SPLASH 2018!
This stunning Franco-Argentinean couple, based in the South of France, have been teaching an elegant and fluid Tango (Salon style) for the last 11 years. Frequently invited to showcase at dance conventions and festivals around the world, their highly sought after teaching method escalates their pupils to an exceptional level.
- Refine the elegance of your walk.
- Ornament your figures and develop fluidity within your style.
- Perfect a standout and elaborate technical practice.
WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEO
£10 per Masterclass or £40 for all 6. See the schedule below for the choices.
registration IS NOW CLOSED
Payment for Masterclasses is in cash at the beginning of the event. We will email everyone in August 2018 to confirm places. We'll update this page when that has been done.
1) First batch of confirmation emails sent (16/08). All couples and solo males confirmed.
2) Lots of solo females confirmed - except 5 on our waiting list pending more males booking.
3) Solo females will increase their chances if they can help encourage more solo males to book. Currently looking at 5 females on waiting list.
4) More confirmations sent between 16/08 and 30/08 - generally everyone requested before August has been confirmed.
A SPLASH 2018 weekender ticket is also required - click here for the Ceroc ESCAPE website and to book online.
FRI 31 AUG 2018
- Masterclass 1 2130-2230: Breaks and adornos - how to make breaks with elegance to highlight the follow (Beginner/Improvers)
- Tango Freestyle 2230-0000
SAT 01 SEP 2018
- Masterclass 2 1315-1415: Calecitas and ornaments - rotational turning patterns around the follow, adding character to your movement (Beginner/Improvers)
- Masterclass 3 1700-1800: Ganchos and volcadas - hook and pick the leg while holding in close embrace; a fun change in dynamic (Intermediate)
- Masterclass 4 2000-2100: Lapices during a turn - style with control during turns and rotations (Intermediate)
- Performance in Thunderball Room during competition hour (2245)
- Tango Freestyle 2330-0100
SUN 02 SEP 2018
- Masterclass 5 1315-1415: Milonga with musicality and changing rhythms - how to use music to be the king of the milonga (Intermediate)
- Masterclass 6 1430-1530: Off-axis sequences - creative and challenging sequences to innovate your tango (Advanced)
Private lessons £70 per solo/couple for an hour or £100 for a group of 4 people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book any private lessons. We are unable to take Masterclasses bookings by email - please use the form above.
Include your name, the time slot(s) you would like to book and whether it's solo/couple (£70) or group (£100).
Updated 28/08: available slots for private lessons:
- Friday 20:00 - NOW BOOKED
- Saturday 12:00 - NOW BOOKED
- Saturday 14:30 - NOW BOOKED
- Saturday 15:30 - AVAILABLE
- Saturday 18:30 - AVAILABLE
- Sunday 12:00 - AVAILABLE
- Sunday 16:00 - AVAILABLE